Actions and Detail Panel
Babysitting Course, Bowmanville Branch (Session 2)
Sat, 27 May 2017, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDT
[Ages 11 to 15]
Clarington Public Library, Bowmanville Branch, Mezzanine Room
Saturday May 27th
9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cost $49; includes participant manual.
Recommended that attendees bring a lunch or snack.
This course teaches you the fundamental skills needed to start your own babysitting service. A Red Cross certified instructor from React Right Safety Services teaches the class.
- How to give appropriate care for infants, toddlers and school-aged children;
- Dealing with basic First Aid emergencies;
- How to recognize potential hazards;
- What parents expect of a babysitter;
- How to safely find customers; and
- Rural babysitting.
* Note: Bring a teddy bear to practice on!
Presented in partnership with React Right Safety Services.
Babysitting Course is also being offered on Saturday, January 21st and Sunday, January 22nd at the Newcastle Branch.
Advanced registration is required; space is limited Register online, in person, or by phone. Payment options: Mastercard®, VISA®, Debit, Cash, Personal cheque (post-dated cheques will not be accepted, NSF cheques subject to $35 charge).