Actions and Detail Panel
Babysitting Course (Session 2)
Sat, 12 November 2016, 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM EST
Courtice Branch, The Great Room
Saturday November 12th and Sunday November 13th
12:30 - 4:30 p.m. each day
Ages 11 to 15
Cost $49; includes participant manual.
Recommended that attendees bring a lunch or snack.
This course teaches you the fundamental skills needed to start your own babysitting service. A Red Cross certified instructor from React Right Safety Services teaches the class.
• How to give appropriate care for infants, toddlers and school-aged children;
• Dealing with basic First Aid emergencies;
• How to recognize potential hazards;
• What parents expect of a babysitter;
• How to safely find customers; and
• Rural babysitting.
* Note: Bring a teddy bear to practice on!
Presented in partnership with React Right Safety Services.
Babysitting Course Session 2 is being offered on: Saturday September 17th and Sunday September 18th, from 12:30 to 4:40 p.m. in the Newcastle Branch
Advanced registration is required; space is limited Register online, in person, or by phone. Payment options: Mastercard®, VISA®, Debit, Cash, Personal cheque (post-dated cheques will not be accepted, NSF cheques subject to $35 charge).