Actions and Detail Panel
Basics are the Building Blocks: Recruitment, Retention & Recognition of Vol...
Thu, 16 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
A focus on the basics of volunteer engagement sets the stage for a successful volunteer program. Learn best practice from an experienced manager of volunteers.
You will learn:
- Motivations of volunteers
- Recruitment tactics
- Retention based on motivation
- Creative recognition ideas
- Anyone new to volunteer engagement.
- Date: March 16, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Facilitator: Sharlene Cunningham
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 1170 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.