A good business plan is your road map to success! A business plan is also required when applying for any type of small business financing. Attend this informative session to learn how to develop a business plan that will work for you! This session will cover:
- the required elements of a business plan
- how to break it down in to manageable pieces
- where to gather relevant information
- how to professionally arrange your ideas and research
- what to do with the plan when it's completed
You will receive the Small Business Centre’s Guide to Writing a Business Plan, which the speaker with guide you through, step-by-step.
Save This Event
When & Where
WindsorEssex Small Business Centre
The Small Business Centre is part of a network of offices that serve Ontario's small business community. Operating locally as a department of the WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation, the centre is a source for small business information, guidance and professional advice on starting and operating a small business. Whether you are just getting started or looking to expand your business, we are here to help your business succeed.