Actions and Detail Panel
Beautiful You | Beyond the Mirror
Fri, 9 June 2017, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM EDT
From graduation to motherhood, to career change, to menopause, to divorce or death of a spouse and everything in between, women experience many transitions during their life. Being a woman can be tough. With so many roles and responsibilities we sometimes lose touch with our true identity, our authentic self.
This 1-day retreat is designed to rediscover YOU, ignite your spirit and love yourself from the inside and out. Spend the day with like-minded women, meet new friends and have some fun!
- Guided exercises to help you make peace with your body, learn ways to love and appreciate it
- Bring ‘her’ back – the girl you left behind: the artist, hippie chick or diva
- Learn how to express yourself through personal style
- Personalized style advice from head-toe with pro tips and tricks
- Group discussion in a supportive, non-judgemental setting
- Nature walk and journaling through beautiful McNaughton Trail
Victoria is opening up her cozy, welcoming home in Exeter Ontario, the heart of Huron County, to host this day-long retreat in a comfortable relaxed setting.
Included: Light breakfast, snacks, lunch, coffee, tea, water, juice or soft drinks. Upon registration, please advise any food restrictions, allergies, etc.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for trail walk
- Water Bottle for trail walk
- Open heart, open mind and SMILE!
Please note tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred.
Cat on premises
McNaughton Trail image credit: Janette Baillie