Beauty School - Makeup 101 - Intro to Simple, Everyday Five Minute Makeup
Beauty School - Makeup 101, is a hands-on makeup workshop for the everyday woman who wants to learn the very basics of doing her own makeup, think kindergarten for makeup!
I'd love to have you come and join us as we dive into the world of simple, chic, 5 minute everyday makeup.
What You'll Learn:
- Step by step instruction and live demonstration
- A chance to play around and actually try out what you're learning, each attendee has her own makeup station to work at stocked with everything you'll need
- What colours best suit you
- What the basic brushes are and how to properly use them (and care for them!)
- Your makeup bag! Be sure to bring it with you (even if it's a tiny collection - don't worry, I'll provide everything you don't already own)
- What style of makeup is most flattering for your features
- Basics of a good skin care routine and how to properly remove your makeup
- What key products are required for simple, chic, everyday makeup
- Basics of a well stocked makeup bag
- A relaxed, welcoming environment. No makeup snobs or fashion bitches here
- Hands on and interactive. This is not a three hour sit and listen lecture, trust me the time flies by way too fast
- FUN. For real. I'm kind of ridiculous and enjoy nothing better than a good laugh
- Knowledge and inspiration. You're going to head home bursting with ideas and new makeup know-how
- Women, typically 30's onwards
- Want some help figuring out a quick, basic, flattering makeup routine
- Your makeup skills are feeling a little rusty (or maybe they were never really there to begin with!?) and you want some help
- Ready to start paying more attention to yourself and makeup is a perfect place to do just that!
Beauty School is divided into three levels. I highly recommend everyone start with the basics (even if you think you know all the basics, women are often surprised at what they don't know ;) and move your way up and before you know it you'll be rocking a perfectly done smoky eye with confidence! However, having said this, experience with the lower levels is not mandatory to participate in the higher levels if you're confident in your makeup knowledge and skills!
101 - Introductory, think Kindergarten for makeup ; ) Learn a lovely, chic, five minute everyday look.
201 - Intermediate, think sophisticated, polished day makeup, perfect for work and lunch dates.
301- More advanced (but still very achievable so don't be intimidated!) think full on sexy, dramatic evening makeup (smoky eyes, false lashes contouring), oh la la.
For more information about Beauty School 201 and 301 please see my other events posted on Eventbrite and / or please visit my website services page at www.adriennefurrie.com.
Separate tickets must be purchased for each workshop you wish to attend.