Beauty School - Makeup 301, is a hands-on makeup workshop for the everyday woman who wants to learn more advanced makeup techniques.
I'd love to have you come and join us as we dive into the world of sexy, dramatic, smoky, evening makeup that is perfect for a night out on the town.
What You'll Learn:
- Step by step instruction and live demonstration
- A chance to play around and actually try out what you're learning, each attendee has her own makeup station to work at stocked with everything you'll need
- What colours best suit you
- How to work with many eyeshadows to create a beautiful, sophisticated, smoky look
- Basics of contouring and hilighting
- How to get your makeup to last throughout the night
- Sexy, nude lip
- Combining eye pencils and gel liners
- False lashes - learn how to get those suckers easily on and keep them comfortable to wear
- Additional brushes are introduced, and how to properly use them (and care for them!)
- Your makeup bag! Be sure to bring it with you (even if it's a tiny collection - don't worry, I'll provide everything you don't already own)
- What style of evening makeup is most flattering for your features
- What key products are required for sexy, dramatic, smoky makeup (and how it differs from daytime makeup)
- What a well stocked makeup bag contains
- A relaxed, welcoming environment. No makeup snobs or fashion bitches here
- Hands on and interactive. This is not a three hour sit and listen lecture, trust me the time flies by way too fast
- FUN. For real. I'm kind of ridiculous and enjoy nothing better than a good laugh
- Knowledge and inspiration. You're going to head home bursting with ideas and new makeup know-how
- Women, typically 30's onwards
- Want to finally learn how to do a proper, flattering, glamorous face of makeup (smoky eye! Contouring!)
- You've got a reasonably solid understanding of basic makeup (maybe you already took Beauty School Makeup 101 & 201!) and now you're ready to take your skills to the next level
Beauty School is divided into three levels. I highly recommend everyone start with the basics (even if you think you know all the basics, women are often surprised at what they don't know ;) and move your way up and before you know it you'll be rocking a perfectly done smoky eye with confidence! However, having said this, experience with the lower levels is not mandatory to participate in the higher levels if you're confident in your makeup knowledge and skills!
101 - Introductory, think Kindergarten for makeup ; ) Learn a lovely, chic, five minute everyday look.
201 - Intermediate, think sophisticated, polished day makeup, perfect for work and lunch dates.
301- More advanced (but still very achievable so don't be intimidated!) think full on sexy, dramatic evening makeup (smoky eyes, false lashes contouring), oh la la.
For more information about Beauty School 101 and 201 please see my other events posted on Eventbrite and / or please visit my website services page at www.adriennefurrie.com.
Separate tickets must be purchased for each workshop you wish to attend.