BEGINNER 1 FLAMENCO DANCE
For those who have attended Absolute Beginner courses before, this course will continue reinforcing the basic techniques and building the students' skills.
- Here directly through eventbrite
- interact e-money transfer - just like sending cash, onlin it's done electronically More info INTERACT
- in person: cash or check
What to expect:
- Beginner classes offer a low impact exercise, suitable for all levels of fitness.
- Classes are mentally and physically stimulating.
- Great for coordination, balance and posture.
- Flamenco is a challenging art form which leaves room for continuous learning.
- Flamenco offers an outlet for personal expression. You'll also meet a great group of fellow students with similar interests as yourself, and discover why Halifax has become one of Canada's main flamenco destinations.
See our FAQ for more information on the classes.
Save This Event
When & Where
Flamenco Dance School Maria Osende
Flamenco Dance School Maria Osende offers classes at all levels in Halifax and Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. Students of all ages are welcome.The school also offers online support for the classes as well as performance opportunities.
About Maria Osende
Maria Osende is a renown dancer and choreographer from Madrid, Spain, established in Halifax since 2004. Her dance company: MariaOsende.com, her school (FlamencoSchool.ca) and the Atlantic Flamenco Festival have turned Atlantic Canada into a flamenco hotspot!
Maria loves teaching and has developed several dancers in Halifax. She has taught at Maritime Dance Academy, Halifax Dance, Mount Saint Vincent University, Leica Hardy Dance School, Rosario Flamenco (Vancouver) and at several dance programs across the province and the Atlantic region.