Best Date Night - Holiday Help
Come join us for an amazing night of fun, laughs, and love!
It's holiday season - one of the toughest times of the year for romantic relationships!
The parties, the presents, the special events, and all of the family visiting - these things knock schedules out of whack, create extra stress, and can cut into our time and ability to remain connected with our romantic partners. But they can also be sources of fun, joy, love, and connection - IF you know the right "secrets!"
Take a few hours to reconnect with the most important person in your life, have some fun, and learn the very best ways to turn the season's most common sources of stress into sources of strength for your relationship!
Even the best romantic relationships can use an occasional boost, and that's exactly what this night is.
Full of games and exercises designed to help partners have fun together, strengthen their relationship foundation (friendship!), and build habits that will lead to rock-solid relationships (and better sex!), this night is quite possibly the best thing you'll do for your relationship all year!
If you want to have a ton of fun, improve your relationship (no matter what state it's in now!), meet some other amazing folks, and learn a few things that will make you smile, then this is the date night for you!
This is a sex-positive event, and we will (among many other things) be talking about sex, and how to improve sex in your relationship (without complaining about the sex you're having now).
This is an LGBTQ+ - friendly event, and all committed romantic relationships are welcome, no matter the gender of the partners involved.
We have sponsors! And Door Prizes!
Some of our sponsors will be offering incerdible, couples-focused opportunities, exclusively to Date Night attendees, and at savings that are individually worth more than the price of your Date Night Tickets.
Some examples include:
Budoir Photography Sessions from Inner Spirit Photography
Private Cooking Lessons/Parties from Culinary Skills and Nutrition
Door Prizes to be won may include:
Free House Cleaning, Salon/Spa Packages, Gift Baskets, Gift Cards, and more!
So come out, have fun, win some great prizes, and also learn some things...
What we'll learn:
- How to “holiday proof" your relationship, and make sure that you still have time for each other.
- The 3 things you can do to put protective boundaries around your relationshp, without seeming anti-social.
- How to handle painful comments from friends, relatives, co-workers, or in-laws, without starting fights.
- The 6 things your partner needs during the holidays, how to provide them, and get your needs met, too!
- How to deal with seemingly unsolvable problems and avoid repeating the same arguments.
- The 3 simple, daily rituals that make any romantic relationship rock-solid.
- What a Dream Conversation is, and how they can lead to a dreamy holiday season.
- How to have better sex – without fighting or feeling guilty about the sex you are (or aren’t!) already having.
- How to positively influence (and be influenced by) a partner – without guilt trips or fighting!
- And so much more!
The fun we’ll be having is NOT about “figuring out what’s wrong with,” or “fixing” your relationship – but it might just give you the tools you need to repair any cracks in your relationship foundation, and build that “made for each other” relationship you THOUGHT was just a fantasy.
This night is NOT about “facing challenges,” “good fighting,” “active listening,” “renewing the contract,” or any of the “answers” most folks suggest to their friends in struggling relationships. We aren’t going to be exploring who comes from what planets, or examining what makes your relationship “broken,” or which genders are or are not “suited for” committed relationships.
This workshop is open to any adults (18+), interested in creating, supporting, and enriching committed romantic relationships in their lives, regardless of age, gender identity, partnership status, or faith structure.
More info to come! Watch this space for more details!