Actions and Detail Panel
Best Guard Security Hiring Event - Security Guard Interviews
Thu, 27 April 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Best Guard Security is working in partnership with the Centre for Education and Training to hold a hiring event for Security Guards on Thursday April 27 at 10am. Attendees will be interviewed by Best Guard Security staff.
Best Guard Security Inc. is a Canadian incorporated company providing physical security protection services to residential, commercial, construction and industrial sites within the Greater Toronto Area /GTA/.
- Patrol assigned areas and sites on foot to ensure the security of the business property, employees and equipment against theft, fraud, fire, flood, vandalism or criminal activity.
- Operate security control room equipment, control vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Use telecommunications (i.e. two-way radio, cell phone).
- Monitor security television,
- Resolve conflict situations.
- Enforce regulations of establishments.
- Ensure safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Respond to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies.
- Write Reports
- Valid Security License
- Valid CPR/ First Aid Certificate
- Provide quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and friendliness
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Perform general office duties
The hiring event will take place at 1090 Don Mills Rd, Suite 406. For more information or to register please call 416-444-8744 ext 5309.