It's our debut event at Save-On-Foods Heritage!
Better Choices, Better Health is an informative and engaging seminar and grocery tour educating consumers on sugar awareness and sensible snacking. Don't worry, we're not trying to make you feel guilty after Halloween - you'll just learn more about daily nutrition values, get healthier tips, recipe ideas and better lifestyle choices! Also learn what new services Save-On-Foods has to offer you; get advice on reading food labels, advice from a dietitian and more - all for FREE!
Why else should you attend?
- Learn how to read and understand nutrition labels and daily values
- Find out the dos and don'ts of sugar and sugar substitutes
- Find out more about the Organics section and other new services at Save-On-Foods Heritage
- There's free refreshments!
- Free handouts and recipes
Come and join us on Saturday November 5th from 1:00pm-2:30pm OR Tuesday November 8th from 7:00pm-8:30pm for an educational experience that can help you live, eat and spend wisely; you'll have a better mindset when it comes to your food, nutrition and wellbeing.
LIMITED SEATING! Please REGISTER for one of the dates above for free.
If you've been to a FeelGood Calgary event like this, you're gonna LOVE Shake Canada! Our new website is coming soon, but for more information on events like these, like us on facebook!