Actions and Detail Panel
Big Data And Hadoop Developer classroom training in Mississauga
Sat, 29 April 2017, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
New Batch of Big Data And Hadoop Developer training is starting on 29 April 2017 at our Mississauga location.
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware. It provides massive storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and the ability to handle virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
What is Big Data?
Big data means really a big data; it is a collection of large datasets that cannot be processed using traditional computing techniques. Big data is not merely a data; rather it has become a complete subject, which involves various tools, techniques and frameworks.
Who could join the course?
Those who are working as network admin /system admin/ all those with programming skill set
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
Why choose IIBS for your training?
* IIBS is the one of the top IT and professional skill development
Training Provider, with over 10000+ professionals trained since 2005.
* Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for
career growth and training
* Certified and Highly experienced trainers conduct trainings for
* We had excellent track record of 96% pass rate in first attempt
* Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization
* More than 10 years of experience in IT and professional skill
To Know more details about this course,Please call at 905-268-0958.