Actions and Detail Panel
Big Data Toronto 2017
Tue, 20 Jun 2017, 8:00 AM – Wed, 21 Jun 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Big Data Toronto invites you to its 2nd annual conference and tradeshow. Dive into a galaxy of infinite opportunities and Big Data dreams at Canada's #1 Big Data & Analytics event!
Now more than ever, our world needs Data Heroes to guide us through ever-changing circumstances. With the rise of Deep Learning, AI, IoT, and Digital Transformation, all organizations in every industry are going through a disruptive change. Big Data TO offers you the knowledge, skills and tools that you need to master the data universe and achieve greater success now and beyond.
2017 represents a pivotal year for industry players. This year, Big Data TO is bigger and better alongside the AI Toronto and Connected+ Shows. This 3-in-1 experience is engineered to meet your needs and challenges. Whether you’re an end user, tech provider, corporate executive, or a data scientist, Big Data TO is where you want to be this upcoming June.
Some of our 75+ Speakers:
General Admission - FREE
Free opportunity to meet exhibitors and learn from the top minds in Big Data, AI and IoT. Includes...
- Access to show floor for Big Data TO, Connected+ and AI Toronto
- Includes entry to keynotes, panel discussions, breakout sessions and product demos
Executive VIP - EARLY BIRD $225 UNTIL APRIL 28
Get the best show experience with enhanced opportunities to learn, interact with speakers, and network with the Big Data, AI and IoT communities. Includes all General Admission benefits.
- Exclusive Entry to Day 1 & Day 2 Executive Networking Cocktail Soirees with food & beverage included - $100 value
- Breakfast & lunch included on both days - $50 value
- Priority Q&A opportunities with speakers
- Priority Seating at all keynotes, panels and demos
- Exclusive Admittance to strategic executive workshops
- Exclusive Access to Executive VIP Lounge
- Exclusive Express badge pickup
Refund & Exchange Policy:
Paid tickets are not refundable. Transfers can be arranged for free before June 6 by contacting CORP Agency by phone or email.