The Fresh Outlook Foundation (FOF) is a registered charity established in 2007 to inspire community conversations for sustainable change. To that end, it hosts multi-sector events such as the Building SustainABLE Communities conference, the CommUnity Innovation LAb, Fresh Dialogues, and the Reel Change SustainAbility Film Fest. FOF also hosts events that are specific to age, topic, and/or sector, including Eco-Blast Kids Camp & Concert, Women 4 SustainAbility, Fresh Dialogues, Breakfast of Champions, and Talking DIRTy X 10,000.
SustaibAbility Support Services Inc. (S3) is a social enterprise of FOF that provides keynotes and workshops presented by FOF founder and CEO Joanne de Vries and sustainability expert Dr. Alison Shaw on a variety of Sustainability topics. A portion of proceeds from all S3 events are invested back into FOF.
Big Opportunities for Small Business is an S3 series of a six half-day workshops in partnership with the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce (KCC). While each workshop sets the stage for the next, attendees can register for any number of workshops. Each is $129 (+ Eventbrite fee), with a special 'six-pack' price of $599 (+ Eventbrite Fee).
1. Pinpointing Enterpreneurial Values (Nov 24th, 2016) - How to hit your business bulls-eye
2. Activating Insightful Innovation (Jan 26th, 2017) - How to optimize organizational performance
3. Building Constructive Collaboration (Feb 23rd, 2017) - How to frame and maintain synergistic partnerships
4. Growing Fruitful Networks (Mar 23rd, 2017) - How to strengthen communication and outcomes
5. Cracking the Sustainability Code (April 27th, 2017) - How to be competitive in changing markets
6. Taking the Living Business Challenge (May 25th, 2017) - How to plan for agility and resilience
* Event is being Hosted at the Kelowna Heritage Loft on Bernard located between Alchemy and BMO *