Actions et panneau des détails
Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
mer., 3 mai 2017, 09:00 – dim., 7 mai 2017, 15:00 HAR
Come Train in The Magestic Canadian Rocky Mountains and Experience The Power of Laughter!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Anyone who would like to deepen their knowledge and add more laughter into their life and professional practice;
• Healthcare professionals: Nurses, psychologists, activity/recreation therapists
• Alternative Therapist and Healers;
• Teachers, Social workers, Daycare providers
• Human resource/Training and Development professionals
Pre-requisite - Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
We will begin with an in-depth review of laughter leadership practices, and then move on to more advanced practices including:
• How to effectively lead group Laughter Yoga sessions, creating and sustaining a powerful group laughter dynamic;
• How to help people convert pro-active laughter into real, infectious, spontaneous laughter without needing to rely on jokes, comedy or humour;
• How to manage the unexpected and effectively adapt your skills to any situations;
• How to practice and teach Laughter Meditation;
• How to laugh alone and infuse your life with more laughter and joy, and how to teach this to others;
• How to avoid burnout using Yogic breathing and meditation techniques for inner balance and spiritual development;
• How to effectively use Laughter Yoga with special needs individuals and specific populations (i.e. seniors, physically and mentally challenged, children, etc)
• How to successfully organize and deliver a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training program.
• How to develop presentation skills and understand different learning styles.
• How to develop public and media relations skills and marketing through media.
• How to conduct seminars and workshops for the corporate, education, health, and social service environments.
• How to successfully create, manage, promote and grow your Laughter Yoga business;
• And much much more!
Following completion of the Teacher Training Program, you will be authorized as an affiliate of Dr. Kataria’s International School of Laughter Yoga, and qualified to train and certify Laughter Yoga Leaders.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
An up-to-date, comprehensive Training Manual
Dr Kataria’s classic e-book “Laugh for no reason”
The Resource Pack DVD and CD set containing video clips of international news coverage, Laughter Yoga in schools, scientific research on Laughter Yoga, articles and photos for press and media.
A Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher certificate
One year free Prozone subscription (www.laughteryoga.org/prozone) – Regular price $99
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU…
Pen and paper to take notes;
A costume, musical instrument or other equipment or props (for any presentation
you wish to share on the talent night);
One small wrapped gift for our exchange of gifts;
Any material and tool you've developped in your practice;
A fun and joyful outfit for the costume party.
SYLLABUS: 5-DAY CERTIFIED LAUGHTER YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Introduction and group discussion;
- The concept, history and philosophy of Laughter Yoga;
- Laughter Yoga and Laughter Meditation sessions, with participants learning and practicing various aspects of presentation to develop facilitation skills: Commands to start, role of the leader, laughter exercises, yogic breathing techniques and student participation;
- Practical applications (practice sessions): Running laughter groups, presenting Laughter Yoga to the public and the press;
- Presentation skills explained (training is conducted in an experiential rather than academic manner; participants will be invited to share personal experiences during the training);
- Laughter Yoga applications and directed techniques for: Social groups, fitness classes, children, seniors, disabled, in the workplace;
- Video presentations provide a scientific grounding, as well as tools for presentations and to establish credibility;
- Free Laughter Yoga and for-a-fee Laughter Yoga;
- How to start a Laughter Club and guide it to ongoing success ;
- How to run public seminars and workshops;
- The importance of marketing/media and PR - techniques for success you can use immediately;
- Laughter Yoga around the world;
- How to add more laughter to your life; how to laugh on your own;
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) will be taught and practiced in morning sessions;
- Meditation and visualization techniques as well as basic yoga nidra;
- And because the last day of the training is happening on World Laughter Day, we will even enjoy a Laughter Yoga session with community members! Be prepared for serious laughter!
Name: Linda Leclerc
Phone: 819 210 5057
What the cancellation policy?
If for any reason the training has to be cancelled by the organizer, all money will be refunded. If a participant cancels two weeks prior to the training, a minimal fee would be charged. For last minute cancelation, less than a week, 50% of the total would be charged but could be used as a credit for another training.
How can I get to the Canadian Rockies Chalets?
Here is their website with directions to follow. Real easy! www.canadianrockieschalets.com
Where can I stay during the training?
The www.canadianrockieschalets.com offers great accompdation and a special rate for us at the training! You can book a room or a condo for $99 per night and share or stay by yourself! If you are alone and would like to share, let us know and we will do our best to put you in touch with another person!
Can I share a room or appartment at Canadian Rockies Chalets?
Of course! If this is your choice, then simply let us know and we'll do our best to connect you with a person with the same needs. This actually is making this experience even richer!
And what about food?
We are not sure at this point if we will have a caterer for our lunches - which would be nice - or if we will simply leave this to each participant. There will be a kitchen in the condo we will have our classes and there are many grocery stores in the area.
Since we will be near Banff, is there any chance we can enjoy the Hot Springs?
Actually, we've been thinking of adding this to our training! Depending on the number of participants and transportation available, we might even make it a part of our program so we can relax, share and laugh quietly there!
Will we be doing something special for World Laughter Day?
YES!!! and this is part of the training! We are going to celebrate this special day laughing with the community of Canmore! Get ready to share laughter!
Any other questions? Do reach out and ask us!
Call Linda Leclerc @ 819 210 5057 or Lora Pesant @ 493 993 6546