Part of the Leadership Essentials Skills series from VitalLearning™, this course provides team leaders with a productive and supportive approach to handle team members complaints. Specifically, the participants will learn to:
- Recognize that all team member complaints must be dealt with, rather than ignored or dismissed.
- Identify the potential underlying issues of the complaint to determine the reasons or causes.
- Determine and address the underlying issues of the complaint to resolve the problem.
- Use active listening skills to verify understanding and determine the facts of the situation.
- Use the Managing Complaints Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with your team member