Détails de l'événement
At the heart of authentic leadership is the courage to be fully human, to take risks, to care deeply, and to take action even in the midst of change and uncertainty. In this leadership program, you will join other change-makers who dare to engage their work with presence and compassion.
The more passionate we are about our work, the more vital it is that we take time to renew our own spirits — to reflect on the wellsprings of our service to others — to reconnect who we are with what we do.
The benefits of this Courage & Renewal® program are both personal and professional as you slow down to renew and reflect on questions of importance to you.
- Gain greater access to your inner wisdom and a new depth of self-knowledge
- Discover a process for discernment to reach clarity around life and career transitions
- Focus on what matters to you, especially your values and vision, challenges and fears
- Resolve to live closer to your core commitments
- Learn principles and practices from our Circle of Trust approach that can be applied to your daily life and work
- Connect with others seeking similar insights — who listen to and encourage each other, who honor each other’s differences.
These programs and retreats are rooted in the Circle of Trust® Approach, which has a common set of principles & practices. These principles & practices provide a strong foundation and safe container for a process of shared exploration of vocation, life and work.
Note: This program is facilitated primarily in English and all sessions will have some French translation provided.
The schedule is :
- Thursday May 25th : 16h to 21h
- Friday May 26th : 9h to 12h and from 14h to 17h
- Saturday May 27th : 9h to 12h and from 14h to 17h
- Sunday May 28th : 9h to 13h
Sauvegarder cet événement
Où et quand
Le Monastère des Augustines
Le Monastère des Augustines est un havre patrimonial de culture et de mieux-être situé en plein coeur du Vieux-Québec. Ouvert à la diversité des cultures et des croyances, le Monastère propose à ses visiteurs une expérience unique en santé globale ainsi qu’un contact vivant avec le patrimoine des Augustines.
Le Monastère des Augustines is a haven of heritage, culture and wellness located in the heart of Old Québec. Open to people of all cultures and beliefs, Le Monastère offers its guests a unique experience in holistic health, along with a rare opportunity to connect directly with the Augustinian Sisters’ remarkable heritage.