Actions and Detail Panel
Blissful Biz + Lifestyle Design 101
Thu, 20 October 2016, 6:45 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
The Business Advisory Centre Durham (BACD) is proud to bring you a unique Business Planning & Mentoring Workshop designed and delivered by Amanda Willett.
Are you a heart-based business owner, wellness-preneur, speaker, coach or healer who wants to learn how to profit from their passion + enjoy a life by their own design?
If YES than we invite you to learn more about the;
“Blissful Biz + Lifestyle Design 101”
Master Class & Mentorship Program with Amanda Willett
We are hosting this free interactive information night and experimental learning experience for entrepreneurs who are serious about;
- Investing in themselves and their business.
- Crafting a heart driven action plan to propel their soul desires in the direction of designing a business + life filled with authentically who they are and what they love.
- Pushing through their fears, banishing self-doubt and committing to living their greatest vision and version of themselves.
- Feeling better in their body, mind and spirit, elevating their energy so they can harness every opportunity and withstand any challenge that comes their way.Developing their brand + creating a signature system and lucrative biz model.
- Becoming a leading authority in their field both on and off-line enjoying phenomenal profits & success.
- Consistently generating clients not just compliments.
- Making a big impact + income without sacrificing their wellbeing.
- Increasing their circle of influence + establishing strategic partnerships with amazing people who believe anything is possible.
If you are facing a challenge in your business or life, don’t fret Amanda will help you find a solution!
Get all your burning biz questions answered during our OPEN MIC Q &A!
Not only will you hear more about this program (happening at the end of October) but you will also gain valuable insights on;
- The ten mistakes most holistic-entrepreneurs are making in their business.
- Plus the top reason many continue to spin their wheels and live in lack.
- The one thing you must stop doing and what to start doing if you wish to prosper.
- The key elements of a viable business model + the bliss blueprint that can generate 10K or more in a month.
- The secret to manifesting your ideal lifestyle so you can create more freedom and have fun.
- How to live life in alignment, become a spiritual badass and soar.
It’s time to allow possibility to feed your soul.
Are you ready to become a powerful magnet for attracting and manifesting what you truly desire in business and life?
Blissful Biz + Lifestyle Design – 101 Presentation (7:00pm-8:00pm)
Q &A (8:00pm-8:30pm)
Amanda Willett is a Self-Love Activist, Desire Map Facilitator and Life-Style Expert who mentors women globally on re-aligning themselves for true success and happiness. An acclaimed speaker, and author, Amanda has supported, coached and spoken for women’s groups, corporations and non-profits around the world.
Her teachings guide women away from feeling disconnected, overwhelmed and lost; so they live, lead and succeed with purpose. She’s an intuitive mentor, who’s passionate about holding space for women to; access their superpowers, own their desires and rock their life!
Amanda is a wellness coach that has trained in fitness, nutrition, time-management, personal development, human resources, self-image and business. She has a degree in business and a designation as a self-image coach from the New York Image Resource Center.
When she’s not traveling the globe, Amanda enjoys the serenity of her country home; cooking, gardening, writing and entertaining with family and friends. She is currently working on her next book and plans for building a wellness studio.
A Course to Illuminate What YOU Really Want & Need to Expand Your Business
+ Increase Your Profits & Impact
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No you do not need to bring a ticket with you
What can/can’t I bring to the event? You don’t need to bring anything but your questions and a notebook if needed.
Is there Parking? Yes there is plenty of free parking (3 hour limit).
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org