Actions and Detail Panel
Bookkeeping 1.0 (with Quickbooks) - Evening Session
Mon, 29 May 2017, 5:30 PM – Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 8:30 PM PDT
Bookkeeping 1.0 (with Quickbooks)
40 Hours (5 weeks) - $957
Course starts May 29 - June 28, 2017 (Please note date change: course is starting one week later due to the long weekend in May)
Monday and Wednesday Evenings 5:30 – 8:30pm
In addition to the course curriculum you will also "Work on your own books!" - your own company file or your clients bookkeeping file!
Whether you are planning on starting your own bookkeeping service or want to be adept at preparing the books for your own business, Bookkeeping 1.0 has been designed just for you.
Caddick & Co offers a proven approach to bookkeeping. Based on a combined 60 years of experience running successful bookkeeping businesses, Robin and Dawn have been able to create a comprehensive course that is designed for small business owners or individuals wishing to start their own bookkeeping business. Caddick & Co.`s approach is unlike any other and focuses on the aspects of bookkeeping that are practical and necessary in a real business application while omitting extraneous information often taught.
Bookkeeping 1.0 offers a realistic (real life) approach to bookkeeping that teaches the concepts necessary to proficiently perform bookkeeping using QuickBooks. Caddick & Co combines Bookkeeping skills and QuickBooks in one complete course. This approach enables the academy to deliver a more efficient curriculum and reduces the need (time and money) to complete additional courses.
Upon completion of Bookkeeping 1.0, you will be able to confidently offer basic bookkeeping services to your own clients or perform bookkeeping tasks in your own small business including:
- Understand the Basic Accounting Principals
- Create a Company File with Quickbooks Desktop
- Learn Time and Money Saving Skills to prepare transactions for data entry
- Set up Customers, Invoicing, Manage Accounts Receivable
- Set up Vendors, Bills and Bill payments, Manage Accounts Payable
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- GST and PST Reporting
- Manage Shareholder Loans
- Manage Fixed Assets, CCA and Depreciation
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping as a business
Computer Hardware and Software Specifications:
To successfully complete Bookkeeping 1.0 the following items will be needed:
- Microsoft Windows based laptop that can connect to the internet through our wireless network.
- Microsoft Windows 7, or later.
- Licensed copy of QuickBooks 2016, or later.
For more information and enrollment – please contact:
Robin Caddick | firstname.lastname@example.org | 250-859-0425
Dawn Vollhoffer | email@example.com | 250-212-7021
Space is limited so register today and get everything you need to get started on your new career.