San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SIGN UP FOR BOOT CAMP!
TFI's Fashion Your Future Accessory Biz BOOTCAMP is a FREE fashion entrepreneurship training program for youth aged 20 - 29
This is an exciting fast paced program where you'll learn from the pros about launching your own accessory business, creating a sample collection, and can receive a non-repayable $3000 grant!
SPACE IS LIMITED SO DON'T DELAY! REGISTER NOW!
ELIGIBILITY: Can you say YES to these questions?
- You attended one of our TFIFYF INFO sessions this year (this is a PREREQUISITE). If you have not attended, sign up NOW before it's too late! Click here to register
- You want $3000 to start or grow your accessory business
- Will provide proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status with a SIN card on the first day of Bootcamp
- Will provide proof that you're aged 20-29 on the first day of Bootcamp
- You're not a full-time student and you're not returning to school this year
- You're available full-time from July 4 - August 3 to take Bootcamp
- Must be available to participate in all phases of the program
- You live and work in Ontario
- You'll make all of your samples locally in Toronto/GTA
- You're not enrolled in any other Ontario Self Employment Programs or Ontario Employment Benefits Programs
Go to Fashion Your Future to learn more about the program
Save This Event
When & Where
Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI)
TFI is an award-winning non-profit organization that nurtures, supports and promotes emerging fashion entrepreneurs. TFI was established in 1987 as the world's first fashion incubator and its model has now been adopted by 33 cities across the globe. To become a TFI member or for more information, please visit us at www.fashionincubator.com