Actions and Detail Panel
BRBC March 8th Quarterly Networking and Educational Forum
Wed, 8 March 2017, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM MST
The BRBC March 8th Quarterly Forum is rapidly approaching
The forum will be held from 9:30am to 3:30pm at the TransAlta Auditorium.
- Source Water Protection Planning
- Urban Wetlands in the Bow River Basin
- Simulation Tools for Identifying Priorities for the WRRP in the Bow River Basin
- Footprint Planning in the Eastern Slopes
- Legislation and Policy Riparian Workshop Key Messages
- Watersheds and WPACs are not in the Dictionary
- Calgary Rivers Morphology and Fish Habitat Study Project Findings
- Projects in the Elbow
There is limited room in the auditorium and if you are planning on attending please register early.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Bow River Basin Council