The BRBC March 8th Quarterly Forum is rapidly approaching
The forum will be held from 9:30am to 3:30pm at the TransAlta Auditorium.
- Source Water Protection Planning
- Implementing the Wetland Policy
- Simulation Tools for Identifying Priorities for the WRRP in the Bow River Basin
- Footprint Planning in the Eastern Slopes
- Legislation and Policy Riparian Workshop Key Messages
- Watersheds and WPACs are not in the Dictionary
There is limited room in the auditorium and if you are planning on attending please register early.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Bow River Basin Council