Actions and Detail Panel
Build Twitter in a weekend
Sat, 13 May 2017, 2:00 PM – Sun, 14 May 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Have you ever wondered how social media systems are created? It's really simple - and we will spend a weekend to create it.
Beginners are welcomed!
This tutorial is 6 hours long in total: 3 hours on Saturday (March 13) and 3 hours on Sunday (March 14).
720 Bathurst St (upstairs on floor 2 and Meeting Room #1)
This event is split into two days. Please show up on May 13 to start the first day
- Saturday, May 13, from 2:00pm-5:00pm (first day)
- Sunday, May 14, from 2:00-5:00pm (second day)
The features include
• Building a twitter-like front page
• Building a user login
• Building a profile/account system
• Building a "follow" system
• Building a "tweet" / "retweet" system
• Building a messaging system
• A Laptop