This holiday season brings the perfect ocassion to give the gift of handmade living decor.
Learn to create your own succulent terrarium using the best methods to ensure succulent health and longevity.
We'll get our hands dirty trying out terrarium building techniques; learn lots about succulent needs and growth; and each end up with our very own custom-built succulent terrarium, as a gift for a friend, or a new cute plant pal at home :)
This Workshop Includes:
- 1 seat and a 2 hour hands-on tutorial at Nelle Stelle's beautiful James South location
- Terrarium materials for creating your own succulent terrarium on site, including: hand-blown glassware; drainage clay and active carbon; filter fabric; Fractaline Terrarium's own special succulent soil blend; an adorable, high-quality succulent of your choice; and a variety decorative top dressings for you to mix and match.
- All the info. you could possibly need for keeping your plant addiction thriving and healthy year-round
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Nope! Children under the age of 10 sometimes struggle with construction elements, but humans of all ages are welcome!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Metered street parking is free on Sunday! Spots can typically be found on nearby side streets such as Duke, Bold, or Augusta.
There is are several bus stops very nearby.
There is a Sobi Hub close to this venue, but cyclist parking is limited.
This venue is regretably not accessible for some mobility device users.
What can I bring into the event?
- Tiny decorative trinkets you'd like to incorporate into your terrarium
- Your favourite pair of gardening gloves if you dislike getting dirt under your nails
- A delicious warm coffee or tea from Cafe Augusta ;)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email any questions to email@example.com or call Nelle Stell at 289.389.6618
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please do! If you don't have a printer, a screenshot on your phone will do. If you have neither of these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll register your name.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yep! If you've decided to give the ticket at a gift I'd say that's downright delightful :)