Actions and Detail Panel
Build your strategic plan for 2017 and beyond | Live Masterclass
Tue, 13 December 2016, 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Are you a CEO or founder of a growing start-up that is responsible for setting the direction for your team?
Are you having a hard time deciding where you should focus your energy and time?
Do you need a plan to give your people so they know what they should focus their work energy?
Join a small group of growing business owners for an interactive masterclass to create your strategic plan for 2017 and beyond.
Seats are limited to 8 people, and the event will be held at an exclusive downtown Vancouver location.
You'll have the opportunity to create your strategic plan in an intimate setting and be guided in planning process by a strategic planning expert.
You'll also receive peer feedback, networking, and mentorship, as well as an opportunity to network and relax with post-workshop hosted cocktail hour.
As part of the planning process you will be led through several guided exercises to help you create a clear and robust strategic plan.
- What is Strategy and why are tradeoff's required to make progress in business?
- What are the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats for by business, and how to the affect my strategy?
- What is my vision for the future? What does that look like for my staff and partners?
- Why do we as an organization exist? Who is our target customer? Where should we focus?
- What are our strategic priorities and must win battles for the next year and beyond?
- How are we going to measure progress? Why pick that measurement instead of something else?
- What are the next steps we need to take to move us forward?
- How do I motivate my people and get them to follow this plan?
- How do we get this change to stick?
The master class will be from 12:00-5 pm on December 13th 2016.
Optional Networking will be from 5-6:30 PM.
Additional bonus: You'll get access to our strategic planning for managers course with over 8 hours of video training, and all our tools and templates for creating a strategic plan. A $1000 Value.
Additional bonus #2: Get Additional personalized 30 Minute coaching call to discuss your specific strategic plan roll out. A $250 Value
Reserve your place today!
About the Facilitator:
Anthony C Taylor is the Managing Partner and lead facilitator at SME Strategy. Anthony is also an author and speaker on the subjects of business strategy, entrepreneurship and leadership. He is the author of “I Wish I knew: Entrepreneurship lessons I learned the hard way so you don’t have to”.
He has been featured in the Globe and Mail, CBC, Small business BC, and many other publications. His clients include SME’s around North America, local and national non-profits, and local and foreign governments.
His speaking engagements include: The Certified Professional Accountants of Canada, Langara College, Freedom 55, The Vancouver Board of Trade, The International Baccalaureate, and more.
He holds a degree in Business Administration with a marketing specialization from Capilano University. He is also a Certified Associate in Project Management from the Project Management Institute.
*** This event is not for new businesses and this is not a business plan workshop***