Actions and Detail Panel
Building Cloud-first Applications – the Next Platform Wave
Tue, 28 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Come to this complimentary morning seminar to understand:
- Why corporate IT needs to start delivering Cloud-first applications today.
- Key architecture concepts including Microservices, Platform-as-a-Service, Containers and Cloud Security.
- How to get started on your first Cloud-first app.
Who should attend? This event is designed for IT Managers, Team Leads, Architects, and Senior Developers.
9:00 am – 9:30 am
Welcome, Overview, trends and benefits of cloud-first applications
- Moving from Monolith to Microservices
- Cloud technology
- DevOps – Automating Cloud application delivery
- The advantages of Open Source
9:30 am – 10:15 AM
Architecture of a Cloud-first App
- Cloud First – Reactive Architecture
- PaaS – Platform as a Service
- Containers explained
- Application Clusters and Orchestration
10:15 am – 10:40 am
Bringing it all Together – a Cloud-first App Demo
10:40 am – 11:00 am
Wrap Up and Questions