Building Profits for Life
Owners of top-100 landscape companies open the hood on their operations and explain the systems that got them to the top. Bring your numbers (all financials are kept confidential) and learn the simple systems proven to build more efficient, more productive landscape companies. It couldn’t be easier. In just 2 days, you’ll create real planning + estimating systems for your company, ready to be used the very next day.
Day 1 – Supercharge Your Business
In just 6 hours, we’ll show you how easy it is to build a profitable operating budget, customized for your business. Each attendee uses their own company numbers to customize a plan for sales, wages, equipment and overhead spending. The result? Sales goals, overhead plans, and an overhead recovery system all designed to ensure your business earns a fair profit.
Day 2 – Supercharge Your Staff
Using your own plan for profit, you’ll calculate exactly what your company needs to charge for labor, equipment, and materials to ensure every job is priced for profit. You’ll create real systems for your company that ensure consistent, profitable, and trainable results.
- Estimating – to ensure you’re making profit
- Planning Work – how to take the information in your head and put it in the hands of your people
- Keeping Score – how to track and cost jobs to ensure your crews are working for profit
- Motivation – learn to get your staff thinking like owners with simple bonus + wage systems.
- 2-day Workshop, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. each day
- $149 (includes both days and lunches)
- Bring your laptop computer with wireless network card (free internet access will be provided)
Due to the hands-on nature of this workshop, space is limited. Reserve your spot today.
What's the refund policy?
No refunds will be issued unless the event is cancelled by host/show management. Registrations are non-refundable. For those coming to events from out of town, it is suggested that you purchase travel insurance in the event of cancellation by the host/show management.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If something occurs that prevents you from attending your ticket is transferrable.