San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Building the Coaching Habit
How to access high performance every day.
(Feb 8, 9am-1pm)
Good managers understand that the more they can motivate their people to deliver great work, the more productive and satisfying it is for everyone. However, when it comes to coaching for better performance, today’s time-strapped managers tend to quickly default to old-school management approaches which can perpetuate bottlenecks and hold back success.
The Coaching Habit workshop tackles head-on the barriers that stop managers coaching more. This innovative half day session helps you learn how to easily and effectively coach the important stuff in less time than it takes to grab a cup of coffee. You learn how to adopt coaching as an everyday habit and ultimately create a reliable and effective way to help your people exceed your expectations.
What to expect:
- Learn how to avoid the problem-solver ‘hair-trigger’ and understand the advantage of real-time coaching.
- Work with the 7 most powerful coaching questions used to advance any real-time coaching conversation.
- Practice with new tools and embed skills with access to an online 108-day “Booster Shot”™ program.
Who should attend:
This workshop is a good fit for any mid-level to senior team leader/manager who is looking for more tools to help them achieve stronger performance results with direct reports.
About the instructor:
Hélène Egan, Box of Crayons - Faculty
Hélène is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI) with over 15 years experience in the world of Adult Education. She is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI), facilitator, and trainer. Her clients have included Pharma, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, and Government. Hélène’s work takes her across Canada and internationally. She is proud to facilitate and coach in French and English. Hélène is the founder of Voila Coaching and loves to share her love of learning and discovery with her clients.
- Registration is not refundable but is transferable. Please notify us if you plan on transferring your registration ticket to another attendee.
- ICA reserves the right to cancel this program should enrolment levels fall short of guidelines and in the case of program cancellation by ICA all registration fees will be returned in full.
When & Where
Institute of Communication Agencies
ICA is the not-for-profit association for Canadian communication agencies, representing 75%+ of all national advertising. Our mission is to champion commercial creativity, amplify the industry’s economic impact, and to embrace and drive change. ICA promotes higher standards and best practices, and serves as the largest source of information, advice and training for the industry.