Actions and Detail Panel
Business Networking luncheon for Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton and Surroun...
Thu, 13 October 2016, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
Come out enjoy a fabulous networking lunch and network with Professional Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs from the Burlington, Hamilton and Oakville areas.
Our special guest speaker this month is Sheila Hill.
Sheila Hill is a Navigator…”Guiding Women on a Journey of Self Discovery” Her passion to help women be the best version of themselves, living their best lives came from a time when she wasn’t doing any of it herself.
Sheila’s personal journey from mental illness, addiction, weight issues and complete lack of confidence to being happy, healthy and creative about her life, has given her a lot of the tools she needs to help other women transform their lives in a big way.
She is a Life Coach, intuitive and Board Certified Hypnotherapist.
Todays talk is for everyone!
Have you heard that we only use about 10% of our brain? Have you ever wondered what was going on in the other 90% and if the answers to living a healthy, happy life could be found in there? As a hypnotherapist I am going to tell you that that’s EXACTLY where it’s found!
Come and listen as she shares with you the magic of the unconscious mind, how it works, why hypnosis works and how YOU can tap into the gold mine living within your own brain!
There is no cost for the networking event. The only cost is your lunch.
Feel free to bring a business associate or friend with you. Please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the attend the event button as seating is limited.
Agenda for October 13th, 2016
Noon-12:15 pm- Networking
12:15-12:35 pm- Each guest will have the opportunity to promote your business in your 1 minute infomercial
12:35-12:55 pm Sheila Hill's presentation
12:55-1:15 pm Lunch and networking
Guests are welcome to stay until 1:30 pm