RSVP: This 3-Day Business Plan Writing Workshop is being provided on a first-come, first-reserved basis. Space is limited to 12 participants.
COST: The cost to deliver this training is $200 per person. The Small Business Enterprise Centre is providing business clients this training at no-cost, courtesy of the Starter Company+ Program.
NETWORKING LUNCH: We will provide refreshments and a light lunch. Please advise of any food allergies.
The intent of this 3-day program is to walk you through each section of a written business plan and to equip or refresh your business foundation along the way. There will be time during the workshop to complete sections of your business plan with the Trainer to answer questions, and between each bi-weekly workshop, you can work with a Small Business Enterprise Centre Advisor to complete the sections that need a little extra guidance. The hope is, by the end of the May Workshop Series your written plan is complete.
Starter Company+ Training Plan:
Monday, May 1st, 2017 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- What it takes to become a successful small business owner
- How to Develop a Business Plan
- How to Develop a Cash Flow Forecast
- How to improve your Cash Flow
Monday, May 15th, 2017 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- How to price and cost your products or services
- How to calculate the ideal GP%
- Understanding Tax, GST and PST
- Business legal stuff
- Low cost marketing tool you can use to market your business offline and online
- How to Network Effectively Online and Offline
- How to develop a Marketing Plan
Monday, May 29th, 2017 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Understanding Financial Statements
- How to analyze and interpret the income statement
- Understanding the balance sheet
- How to Develop Systems to Manage Your Business
- Time Management
- People Management; implement processes to protect you and your staff
- Business Success Secrets
About the Trainer: Andrew Patricio
Andrew Patricio is the founder and owner of Bizlaunch, a company that trains, advises and mentors entrepreneurs. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies to improve their brand presence with thousands of small business owners and as an internationally recognized small business expert, he has trained entrepreneurs in Canada and 21 other countries. Andrew understands entrepreneurs because he is an entrepreneur, having started several businesses of his own and has authored two books on small business.