Join Futurpreneur Canada's Entrepreneur In Residence, and a group of like-minded entrepreneurs in the same start-up stage as you, in this workshop designed to help you create a killer business plan in record time.
If you're aged 18 – 39, and are dead-serious about getting your start-up business off the ground or taking it to the next level, you need to be here.
We will cover 3Ms of a business plan: Mindset, Market, and Money. Expect networking, strategic planning time, and pointers on how to elevate your business right from the start.
This session is for you if you:
- Are 18 -39 years old
- Have a strong business idea to flesh out OR recently launched
- Are looking for a strategy and roadmap on next steps for your business
- Want an opportunity for one-on-one taliored business coaching as you launch
- Are looking for some money to get started and 2 years of mentorship after you launch
How much is it?
No charge, for those considering a Futurpreneur Canada program*.
* You've "Registered as an Entrepreneur" here.
Please note that, due to venue capacity, registration is mandatory.
Questions? Contact Mina Haghighi at mhaghighi (at) futurpreneur (dot) ca.