Actions and Detail Panel
Business Planning Series Module 2: Marketing
Tue, 1 November 2016, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Focuse on what your business has to offer and effectively communicating that with clients. Learning objectives:
- Customer segmentation and defining the target market
- 4 Ps of Marketing: Price, Place, Promotion, and Product
- Creating the appropriate messaging for the desired target market
- Selecting the right advertising tools for the desired target market, including but not limited to advertising, sales promotions, events and experiences, public relations and publicity, direct marketing, interactive marketing, word of mouth marketing, personal selling, e-mail marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing.
- Creating a digital marketing strategy.
Facilitated by Christine Kinnie, Business Services Coordinator at Community Futures Fraser Fort George