Camp Fancy 2016!
Saturday, 5 November 2016 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come out to Fircom's Annual Fall Fundraiser, Camp Fancy!
On November 5th, we would like to invite everyone from the Fircom community to gather with us, celebrate and give thanks for our most successful camping season yet! Camp Fircom will be expanding to four weeks in 2017 and we are gearing up to raise more campership donations to ensure camp continues to be accessible to all families regardless of their income.
We have realized that many of our great supporters have never actually been at camp, or haven't seen it in a long time, so this year Camp Fancy will be Fircom. There will be an opportunity to do a "meet'n'greet" with all our seasonal and year-round staff; dine on our delcious, home-made food; and learn more about the inner workings and philosophy of Camp Fircom.
Those purchasing an $80 ticket will recieve a charitable tax receipt for $40 as the ticket provides water taxi transportation to and from Horseshoe Bay and a beautiful meal. The $40 children's ticket will not recieve a chartiable tax receipt.
There will be no child minding provided, however, a few volunteers will help parents and kids enjoy Fircom activity areas throughout the day.
Buying your ticket/what you're getting:
- Choose your ticket by boat time. The first boat will be leaving Horseshoe Bay on Nov 5th at 10:00 AM, the second boat will be leaving at 10:40 AM. The boat can transport up to 40 people at a time.
- Once you get to camp we'll be offering different activities such as farm programming, a renewable energy tour, archery, a Fircom history "lesson" and lots more!
- Lunch will be served at 1:00 PM, we'll have live and silent auctions and share our favorite camp stories.
- The return boats will be leaving at 3:15 and 3:45 PM
- Dress attire: Campy and Fancy! Throw on a nice dress/shirt, but don't forget those boots and a jacket. Think Westcoast style.
Would you like to donate a silent auction item, become a sponsor, or just help out?
Call or email the Fircom office at 604-662-7756 email@example.com.