Many job seekers try to fit themselves into job ads. It seldom works. Nearly 90% of jobs are gone before they are posted. In this competitive job market you cannot afford to stretch to fit an available job. Learn how to determine what career will propel your search to land the right job.
Job search success depends upon knowing what you will excel at; highly value and love doing. Successful job seekers create a powerful career life statement that drives all other parts of their job search including decision making between offers and position negotiation.
This DIY workshop series is intended for people who want to do this stage of their career planning themselves and want to know the effective steps they would take to proceed on their own.
In this workshop you will learn our proven method for:
- Pinpointing your strengths, core values, desires, personal qualities, influencers etc that you want to bring to your next job;
- Creating a powerful career life statement
- Pinpointing the jobs you want to target
- Building an effective search strategy
- Aug 9, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- September 13,2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- October 11, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- November 8, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- February 14, 2017 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- March 14, 2017 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- April 11, 2017 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm