Career Aviators Flight Plan (For A Successful Job Search)
Anyone who has just completed a job search will tell you that it is more difficult than any job they have ever done. The job market is very competitive. A well planned strategic approach along with mental grit is critical to your success.
In this workshop you will
Learn the steps in Career Aviator’s proven methodology that you can apply to find a career that fits you -- A job where you will excel at; highly value and love to do.
Learn a series of strategies to stay strong through the challenging times that lie ahead in a job search
1. Aug 2, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Sold Out
2. September 6,2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
3. October4, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
4. November 1, 2016 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
5. February 7, 2017 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
6. March 7, 2017 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
7. April 4, 2017 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Fees: 25.00 per workshop ( Contact our office if you wish the take 3 workshops for 50.00)
Location: Innovation Guelph 111 Farquhar St., Guelph, ON N1H 4E6
This workshop is part of Career Aviator's 90 Minute Career Workshops LINK
These 90 min workshops will guide you through specific aspects of your career discernment and successful job search. You will leave each workshop knowing the steps involved and with the proven tools to streamline your search
Who should attend?
These workshops are designed to meet the needs of experienced professionals, those in a position of responsibility and new graduates who are:
• Planning career transition
• Starting a business or thinking about business as an opportunity and need a job to support themselves while in transition.
• Interested in contributing more broadly to society and to make a living - The Millennial Dream
• In a job that does not fit
• Experiencing a toxic work environment
• Retiring and wondering what next?
• Recently finished school ...then what