- Learn about the unique equipment Coffee Bureau uses to pull their espressos, how their building helps them tell their story and what makes their bean (locally roasted Ace Coffee) truly unique in Canada’s coffee world.
- Get a taste of Earth’s General Store’s new Nitro coffee (coffee infused with nitrogen), get a taste of EGS’s roasting process and learn about the organic grocer’s passion for ethically sourced beans.
- Speaking of sourcing, Transcend Cafe has had an incredible journey over the past decade bringing unique and sustainable coffee to Edmonton. Hear more about what gives their cup its unique flavour, and why quality is key to achieving that perfect cup.
- What does it take to transform from a bar to a coffee shop daily? We take you into the elusive Lock Stock Coffee and give you a taste of their century-old, Italy-roasted coffee bean and their house-made pastries.
- District Cafe and Bakery went from a hidden gem to a downtown hotspot in just over two years. Now, the freshly renovated shop features a full brunch menu, beer taps and room for dozens to stop in for their daily cup. Learn about their transformation and uniquely delicious pastries.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
This is a downtown event so parking is ample. However, those less familiar with downtown parking may want to consider either taking transit, cycling, walking or carpooling.
What should I bring to the event?
All you need to bring is some dollars to be spent locally on delicious coffee and pastries, and weather-appropriate clothes. Most of our time will be spent inside but we will gather outside and walk from place to place. Gloves and a toque may be needed (but hopefully not!).
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to post on our Facebook wall for any specific questions. Have fun and Happy Mobbing!