Actions and Detail Panel
Caterpillar to Butterfly: Turning Your Existing Non-profit Into a Registere...
Thu, 20 April 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
Is your organization a successful non-profit organization looking to increase your revenue by being able to give receipts for donations to your valuable donors? In this workshop, non-profit lawyer Yvonne Chenier and non-profit accountant Betty Thompson will take organizations through the steps required to do just that.
As a participant you will:
- Bring your current incorporation documents and bylaws and work through changing from a non-profit to a registered charity.
- Board members or senior staff who have governance duties and basic knowledge of their organization structure.
- Date: April 20, 2016
- Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Facilitator: Yvonne Chenier
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 1170 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.