CBI HOME HEALTH CARE IS HIRING FOR PSW’S!
We provide caring, high quality home health services to enhance quality of life and independence for people of all diversities, according to their personal beliefs and choices, as we support them across the continuum with partnerships in the community.
$16.50/hr, $1.25 premium for travel and additional $0.50/hr for weekends
PSW's will be working in client's homes.
- Personal Support Worker certificate
- Home Support 11 or 111 may be considered
- Car may be required in some areas
- 2 step Mantoux test mandatory; Influenza and Hepatitis B vaccine preferred
- Police clearance mandatory
Pre-registration is required to receive an interview with a representative from CBI!
Please call 416-444-8744 to register.
Interviews will take place on January 11 at 10am at The Centre for Education and Training, 1090 Don Mills Rd, Suite 406, North York. The Centre for Education and Training has partnered with CBI to fill these positions and participants will be interviewed by a CBI staff member.