Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Laughtrer Yoga Leader Training
Sat, 3 Dec 2016, 9:30 AM – Sun, 4 Dec 2016, 5:00 PM EST
A special session for those of you who wants to take laughter to a deeper level.
If you - and/or someone you know - ever wanted to learn more about what Laughter Yoga is, experience it for yourself at a uniquely deep level and/or learn the skills to conduct sessions for various groups, join us at one of our upcoming 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training session on Dec. 3-4 in Markham.
WHAT IT IS:
A highly unique and experiential 2-day workshop full of laughter, fun and learning.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
* The history, concept, philosophy of Laughter Yoga.
* The basic facilitation skills to lead a group of people
through the various steps of a laughter session and meditation.
* How to adapt a laughter session for various groups: laughter yoga social clubs, corporate organizations, seniors, school children and people with special needs.
* How to start a laughter yoga social club.
* The 40+ foundational laughter yoga exercises to get your daily practice started right away in your personal and professional life.
* Various priceless stress-buster techniques.
* How to change your perception and positively overcome difficult events, develop more resiliency in the face of life challenges, inject more happiness into your daily life.
This is the last training session for 2016!
December 3-4, 2016 - Markham, ON (SAT. & SUN.)
HOURS: 9:30AM-5PM Each Day
TRAINING COSTS - The following costs are all-inclusive and "per person":
* EARLY BIRD - 2-Day WITH Certification: $325 (when paid in full maximum 15 calendar days
prior to the 1st day of training - no exception)
* Regular 2-Day WITH Certification: $350
JUST CURIOUS? WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LAUGHTER YOGA FOR YOURSELF? NO NEED FOR A CERTIFICATION?
* Day 1 Only - Laughter Yoga 101 - NO certification: $150
* Day 1 & Day 2 - For more practice - NO certification: $225
COME WITH A FRIEND AND SAVE! Contact us for more details.
WHAT THE COST INCLUDES: Dr. Kataria’s School of Laughter Yoga Training Manual + Special Bonus: Dr. Kataria’s Laugh For No Reason e-Book
Upon full payment and completion of Day 1 & Day 2, the participants will also obtain: ** The official Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate - a worldwide recognised designation ** Registration as a member of Laugher Yoga International - no renewal required ** 6-months of free access to laughteryoga.org “Prozone”, a Laughter Yoga resource site for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers
For More Information, Contact Us At: 416-873-8813 - firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR TRAINER: Marjorie Moulin
"Laughter Yoga came into my life by pure chance and at the perfect time following a burnout after 15+ years working in fast pace and high stress jobs in financial corporations and the public services downtown Toronto. I quickly became a Laughter Yoga Leader in 2006 and then a Laughter Yoga Teacher with Dr. Kataria in Chicago, USA, in 2010. Since then, Laughter Yoga has transformed my life both personally and professionally for the very best.
This transformation is what first inspired me to lead a Laughter Club in the York Region for the past 10+ years with the highest number of participants (30-50+ per session) in the entire GTA & Ontario on a regular basis. Later on, I left the corporate world to turn this passion into a full-time mission to spread joy in various companies, schools, retirement homes, and along the way inspire hundreds of people of all ages and walks-of-life to bring more mindfulness and fun back into their lives. In 2012, I did a presentation on the benefits of Laughter Yoga at TEDx Richmond Hill, ON. And because laughter is truly an international language, I have also taken my message across the pond to deliver my laughter-and-happiness-based training, workshops and keynotes in my native hometown in France on a couple of occasions so far.
During this 2-day training session, based on my extensive personal experience in the laughter yoga world over the past 10 years, I will customize my approach to help you with your very own personal goals to integrate this unique method into your daily life, both at work and at home.
But don’t take my word for it. My past participants say it best, so visit my website for some testimonials: www.TheLaughterStudio.com
I look forward to meeting you in laughter very soon!"