San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CEWC 2016 - LAUNCH | PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY
CEWC celebrates its 10 Year Anniversary - by Focusing on Your "Financial Wins"
Starts at 8:30 AM (light breakfast and lunch included).
Registration & Breakfast starts at 8:30 AM
This professional development day will provide the opportunity for professionals, front line service providers and the community to build capacity by acquiring knowledge and developing their skills in the area of government resources, services and tools.
During the professional development day you will get to:
- Hear the experts explain the services and products that their agencies provide
- Take a close look at the value offered by government agencies
- Gain awareness of existing services and increase your knowledge as well as your clients' knowledge on how to advocate for their consumer rights
- Opportunity to ask the experts questions
- Network with people from all areas of the public and Not-For-Profit sector
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS OF EVENT:
- M.C. Ellen Roseman
- Key Note Speaker DAVID TRAHAIR Certified Financial Planner and renowned Author will speak about the importance of planning for retirement - will also give away his latest book "The Procrastinators Guide To Retirement"
- Understanding provincial and federal Student Loans - Learn what you can do if you are late with your payments or if your account has gone to collections. Find out all your options! Understanding the process could be your "Financial Win"!
- De-mystifying the "Credit Rating and Credit Score" - from the experts - EQUIFAX and TRANSUNION
THANK YOU CEWC 2016 SPONSORS