San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Charting the Future: Revitalizing Your Organization
Day: November 3, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; registration begins at 8:30
Place: United Way’s Learning Centre; 580 Main Street
If cost is a barrier to participation, call Linda at 204-924-4225.
Here’s an opportunity to step away from our day to day efforts and focus on what we need to do to move forward. Through group discussion, mini lecture and experiential exercises, participants in Charting the Future: Revitalizing Your Organization will review tools and strategies to assess and revitalize their organization.
- Management vs leadership (what is the difference, which is needed when? Assess your organization and develop action places for effective leadership and management)
- Determine your organization’s position in the Life Cycle Chart
- Identify opportunities your organization may be facing and how to use them to best advantage
- Identify hazards your organization may be facing and what to do about them
- Develop an action plan for your organization
- Review the Life Cycle – Strategic Plan connection
Heather Erhard, is the founder and Director of Erhard Associates, a management consulting, coaching and training firm dedicated to enhancing individual, team and organizational effectiveness. She brings over 25 years’ experience in leadership development, strategic planning, team building and coaching. She has worked extensively in the non- profit sector coordinating and facilitating the Managing and Leading in the Non Profit Sector workshop; over 1500 leaders have attended from across Canada and abroad. Heather has taught at the University of Manitoba, the University of Winnipeg and Queen’s University. Her passion is coaching groups and individuals to the next level of success.
Save This Event
When & Where
United Way Winnipeg
United Way ensures an essential network of programs and services by providing support to nearly 100 agency partners. Each plays a vital role in our overall strategy to ensure lasting, positive change by addressing the underlying causes of our city's most challenging social issues.
Every year, thousands of volunteers and committed Winnipeggers raise millions of dollars that are invested back into the community. Donations support programs and partnerships that inspire lasting change, better lives, and a safer, stronger Winnipeg for all of us.