Actions and Detail Panel
Children's Wish Foundation Fundraiser
Fri, 14 October 2016, 6:00 PM – 11:30 PM PDT
We are asking for your help to help us grant wishes for children at the Children's Wish Foundation.
We've put together a really funfilled night where you can enjoy some yummy food and meet a lot of amazing people. If you are into networking, this will be a great place to meet professionals across many different industries.
How this event will work: Tickets will be sold for the fundraiser for minimum $20 each at the pub and you actually get quite a bit for that amount for a fundraiser event.
Each ticket will get you the following:
1. One drink - either a beer, glass of wine or a non-alcoholic beverage.
2. A burger - beef, chicken breast or vegetarian
3. Choice of a side of fries or salad
4. Tax and tip included!
5. A high five and a hug if you want from one of our amazing associates.
Things to do at the event:
1. 50/50 draw. Be prepared to win a lot of money!
2. Pool tournament. Do you dare play for the big jackpot??
3. Toonie toss
4. Laugh, mingle, eat, drink and have fun!
Some other ways you can help:
1. We already have some amazing items up for auction, but we need more. Please let us know if you are able to help us out with this. We will be giving shout outs to those who have been generous enough to donate for our draws and auction.
2. Please check out the link here to learn more about who you are helping:https://www.gofundme.com/2r66qcrw
There is ample parking in this area and the Royal Oak skytrain station is a short walk away.
Come out for a fun night with your friends, family and colleagues and support an amazing cause. We appreciate and thank you so much for your time and help. We look forward to seeing you all there. Please help us by sharing this event with everyone you know!