Join us for a wonderful evening learning the difference in terroir between Niagara and Prince Edward County.
We will be tasting 6 fantastic wines from Closson Chase:
- Mosiac Sparkling (non vintage) - (limited availability)
- 2016 Watson Pinot Gris (VQA Niagara River) (sneak preview) - (pre-order - ready in April)
- 2014 Vineyard Chardonnay (VQA PEC)
- 2014 Brock Chardonnay (VQA Niagara River) - (limited availability)
- 2014 Vineyard Pinot Noir (VQA PEC)
- 2014 K.J.Watson Pinot Noir (VQA Niagara River) - $34.95
The two Chardonnays and the two Pinot Noirs are made in nearly identical way giving us a unique opportunity to see the difference that a terroir makes to a wine.
The tasting will be accompanied with delicious hors d'oeuvres from Montecito.