Embark on a six day journey to realising your communication goals.
Body - physical – posture, walking, energy, breath control vocal – quality, how you talk projection, vocal care
Mind - develop thought processes to produce your desired outcome; the balance of mindfulness, your demeanour, composure and sharpness.
Senses - increase comprehension, understanding and dialogue using all your senses: improve active listening, say what you need to, increase your credibility. Increase your perception ‘how did you interpret what you heard’ and ‘did you hear it all?’
Navigating Destructive Situations - navigating through uncomfortable, emotional and abusive conversations. Learn to manage and minimalize vampires and werewolves.
Diversity - Maximise your communicating skills to be prolific in all types of situations.
Daily Practice - yoga, meditation and mindfulness. Six-day practice of an easy to remember Hatha Yoga class created by Cilica, who in addition to being a voice technician and coach leading this intensive, is a Yoga Therapist, RYTP
This intensive designed for you to become a versatile, effective communicator.
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs, Upper Management, Leaders
- Business & Professional Communicators
- Actors & Broadcasters
- Coaches, Trainers & Presenters
- University & College Students
- Personal Communicators (Everyone J)
Benefits to attending
- Competent in how to produce physical voice production, and maintain a healthy body.
- Gain energy, power, confidence and versatility in your personal and business dialogues
- Develop positive leadership tools, enhance presentation, confidence, improve listening and comprehensive communications skills
- By the end of the six-day intensive, you will have turned the yoga, meditation and mindfulness into your sequence through personal modifications.
- Tailored step by step practices instructions to improve throughout the year
- All participants receive a participation certificate
- Accreditation of 48 CPD hours – please complete the on-line exam within two weeks of completing the intensive.
- Yoga Mat for each participant.
- Priority booking to the following years Intensive
The intensive is open to those with Special Needs – hearing and visually impaired, as well as other challenged. Please contact Cilica before registering to make sure we can meet your needs.
General Note on Voice Techniques Taught – Voice skills taught in the training are centred around the best practices for Communicators & Vocalists in maintaining a healthy voice.
Learn how to use effectively dialogue to build motivation, clarity, and rapid action with even the most difficult customers and co-workers.
This intensive is not a one size fits all training, this is not a how to be better than me intensive – this is an intensive to improve yourself, your voice and your communicating. I acknowledge your individuality at all levels and honour your courage to improve.