SAS is the leader in analytics and provides a smarter, faster and simpler way to manage and explore data. In Canada, a SAS Programmer earns an average salary of $60,624 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
The pharmaceutical industry, clinical research institute, Bank and Insurance heavily depend on SAS programming for data manipulation and statistical analysis. There will be more data in those industries to analyze. Knowing SAS is a great asset to get a job in those industries.
Table of Contents of Complete SAS Bootcamp
- Installation of SAS software in your laptop for FREE
- Chapter 1. Introduction: Getting started with SAS
- Chapter 2. Getting Familiar with SAS Data
- Chapter 3. Producing List Reports and Creating SAS Data Sets
- Chapter 4. DATA Step Programming and Combining SAS Data Sets
- Chapter 5. Producing Summary Reports,
Money back guarantee!
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You need your Laptop
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Free call : 866-3-STATMED / 866-378-2863
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, your registration/ticket is trensferrable to someone else. Please email email@example.com with transfer requests.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you can update your registration information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with registration update requests.
What is the refund policy?
1. You can cancel your registration 1 week before Complete SAS Bootcamp.
2. If You are not satisfied, you can ask for refund under certain conditions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not have to bring a printed ticket with you to the event. We will be able to scan your mobile ticket or look you up on our list.
Sunday, October 30, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
3200 Chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine, Montréal, QC H3T 1C1 -View Map