Actions and Detail Panel
Conscious Living Celebration
Thu, 29 December 2016, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM EST
Join us for an amazing evening with local holistic practitioners, healers, artisans, and others interested in personal growth, holistic health and spirituality.
December 29th is a New Moon. The New Moon is a portal for new beginnings. This is a great time to set intentions for things you'd like to create, develop, cultivate and manifest in 2017.
Date: Thursday, December 29th, 2016
Hours: 6 to 11 pm
Location: Southern Accent, entire 2nd floor
595 Markham Street (Bloor West & Bathurst), Toronto, ON
Limited number of tickets are available for this event. Make sure to get yours early!
Here is the Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1872817702949320
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE EVENT?
- Chakra Balancing by Zen Holistic Studio
- Medicine Song Oracle Readings with Brenda MacIntyre
- Iridology Reading with Cheryl Millett
- Learn about Medicinal Herbs with Talal/ The Urban Apothecary
- Tarot Readings with Lori Lytle, Inner Goddess Tarot/ New Year Manifestation
- Working with Nature Intelligence with Nyree Gracey
- On-site Reiki demos with Terri Beauchamp
- Live pet readings (bring a photo of your pet) with Terri Beauchamp
- Learn about Colour Mirrors with Susan McKenzie
- Experience Tarot Card Reading with Emmanuelle Salvador
- Crystal Grid Resonators with Kevin Nelson
- Consciously-Sourced Personal Care Products by Elabloom
- All-natural beauty products by Lovacado
- Organic coffee & tea by Vinita/ Organo Gold
- Semi-precious stones & accessories made of cashmere, silk and cotton by Robin Noble
- Thai Yoga Massage by Tiffany/ My Inner Temple
- Hearts On Fire Coaching with Steven Belaire
- Meditation in a minute & Energy Healing with Karey Shaffer
PERFORMANCES & PRESENTATIONS
- Music journey, flute and guitar with Fedor Bondar & Elena Klymenko
- Crystal singing bowls & percussions live set with Mammad Monation
- Colours for health & wellness with T. Lisa Graham
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Since 1984, Southern Accent has been celebrating the sights, sounds and tastes of New Orleans. Cozy corners, curtained booths, private rooms and a 1940′s bar will allow you to experience authentic Southern hospitality. Situated in a Victorian town house in Toronto’s Mirvish Village, Southern Accent has been one of Toronto's most unique treasures.
Join us to celebrate the beginning of 2017! It is also a new beginning for Markham Street and its local businesses! It is the last month for all tenants on one of the most interesting streets in Toronto before the re-development of Mirvish Village!
See you at Southern Accent on December 29th!
Mariana and Leroy
This event is presented by Pop Villa and Toronto Personal Growth.