Actions and Detail Panel
Continuing Education - Dance of Abuse
Sat, 29 October 2016, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
This training will cover the Dance of Abuse, co-dependency and the mutual participation of victim and perpetrator.
As a result of this training the participants will be able:
- To recognize an abusive relationship in the absence of violence
- To recognize the mutual participation of victim and perpetrator
- To understand the dynamics of co-dependency
- To profile the abuser and understand the abusive dynamic
- To manage with specific skills and strategies the domestic abuse situation
- To heal oneself regardless of the decision to stay or leave
Early bird special October 22nd, thereafter $150
This conference is co-sponsored by The Institute on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (IVAT). IVAT is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. IVAT maintains responsibility for this continuing education program and its content. This course meets the qualifications for 8.0 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. IVAT is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses to offer continuing education for nurses (CEP #13737). CE credits approved by CA agencies are accepted in most states.
Continuing Education fees: $30
To pay for continuing education or for more information, contact email@example.com