Actions and Detail Panel
Conversation and Meditation: An Evening with Rhonda and Laurie
Wed, 8 March 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PST
Yes, we want to be more mindful at work. And in relationships. We want to explore the really big topics of life. But how? And where?
These evenings are a bridge to just that. Skilled leaders, Rhonda Victoor and Laurie Bartley are not teaching. They are practising in front of you. They are inviting you into their conversation in a way that appreciates the very real modern life we are each living.
"I felt a craving in my soul. And I was conflicted. I needed to also keep both feet on the ground. Rhonda and Laurie totally get that. They understand my life full of responsibilities and uncertainty. Every conversation with them gives a fresh perspective on living and working in a more present and conscious way." - Kris Dowden, Entrepreneur and Mother
Sound like you?
Here are the themes we will explore in the 8 evenings from November to March. Each will open with Rhonda and Laurie sharing a conversation and end with a guided meditation:
- Presence: Rhonda Victoor's new book 'Modern Tales of Ancient Wisdom' will provide inspiration as we explore the mantra of breathe...notice...choose. Rhonda will be signing books and have them on hand to purchase.
- What is your body saying to you? Masterful energy-worker Laurie Bartley will guide us to a deeper understanding of our own internal warning signals.
- Mindful decision making: How can we make choices with greater ease? How can we find our YES? We'll even practise muscle testing.
- Boldly following intuition: Noticing the universal signals and following them without attachment.
- Finding spiritual truths in our struggles: raw stories of how we get up off the floor when life, work and the spirtual journey pulls us into darkness.
- Soul Contracts: Your soul created a contract for this lifetime, and continues to create contracts with people along the journey. Understanding them is one of the great keys to a life of ease and peace.
- Conscious dying: Both end of life lessons and the noticing that we are in a continuous cycle of death and rebirth. Laurie and Rhonda both draw from their hospice experience to share ancient wisdom.
Registration for the 8 sessions is $20/evening (or save by registering for all 8 for just $140 - available prior to the first session). Space is limited to approximately 25 participants so please register in advance so you're not disappointed. If space is available, drop-ins are welcome at the door.
Mark these dates in your calendar for the 'Conversation and Meditation' evenings. Doors open at 6:30pm, with program running from 7pm to 8:30pm:
- November 9, 2016
- November 23, 2016
- December 7, 2016
- January 11, 2017
- January 25, 2017
- February 8, 2017
- February 22, 2017
- March 8, 2017 - topic is Conscious Dying...Lessons in Conscious Living
Chairs and some floor cushions provided. Please bring a meditation cushion if you have your own. Herbal tea will be provided. The space is easy to find with plenty of free parking. The Meadowbrook Plaza building is on Enterprise across from London Drugs. You'll find the space, called 'Heart Centered Living', at #203 - 2000 Enterprise Way in Kelowna, BC. More about the space here - HeartCenteredLiving.ca
Still have questions? Please email Info@RhondaVictoor.com
We look forward to sharing this journey of conscious living with you!