Actions and Detail Panel
Cooking class-party: Making Chocolate Truffles and Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Tue, October 25, 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM PDT
-Do you want to learn how to make chocolate truffles fast, easily, and professionally?
- Do you want to surprise your relatives with your cooking skills?
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, October 25th and learn how to make chocolate truffles professionally, fast, and with fun.
In chocolate truffle making workshop you will learn how to make the best seasonal chocolate truffles with variety of flavours influenced by different cultures from all over the world. Chocolate truffles will make a perfect gift for your family and friends for the upcoming holiday season. You can also indulge them after work and on the weekends to brighten up those cold rainy days. Moreover, you can also gift your loved ones the unique gift of coming to workshop with you. Finally, making truffles could be an idea for your future small business!
At the end after making truffles you will learn how to make decadent pumpkin spice latte and we all going to enjoy and drink it together.
Victoria Paikin has been very lucky throughout her career to travel to many places around the globe and to learn influential cuisine from local moms and grandmas from different countries and cultures. Her inspiration and unique style come as fusion of all the influences she obtained throughout the years and now she wants to share this knowledge, inspiration and passion with you. Victoria is also very passionate about making video recipes on You-Tube, she has more than 600 video recipes there. Hope you'll join her for this fun and interactive workshop. See you all very soon...
What to expect:
Buy ticket before October 16 for 39$
Buy ticket on or after October 16 for 50$
1. No refund will be issued 48 hrs prior the start of the workshop (including last minute booking).
2. We can accept alternative method of payment, e-Transfer.
3. Minimum 8 participants required to run this workshop. Workshop may be cancelled if not filled 24 hrs prior, and all money will be refunded.
4. Everyone is welcome; however, min age is 12, and children must be with adults.
5. Venue is conveniently located in Burnaby in 5 min walking distance from Royal Oak sky train station, 20 min driving distance from downtown Vancouver, and free street and private parking available.
6. If you have more questions, please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com