Actions and Detail Panel
Copy of Business Planning Series Module 4: Financials
Tue, 18 October 2016, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
- Use market research (including customer surveys) to estimate sales forecast.
- Use market research and benchmarking data to project costs.
- Define sales forecast assumptions.
- Use the provided spreadsheets to complete sales and cash flow forecasts.
- Generate a pro forma income statement.
- Understand the difference between cash flow, income statement, and balance sheet.
Facilitated by Mike Jurkovic, Business Development Officer at Community Futures Fraser Fort George