Join Food Starter and our Food Commercialization Program participants in this Accounting Fundamentals with Andrew Patricio.
Business owners often find themselves baffled by income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts. By attending this seminar, you’ll learn how to really understand what the numbers mean so you can make better financial decisions to grow your business.
Free Tools: Financial forecasting and analysis templates you can use to help put you back in control of your business.
- Why small business owners should understand the fundamentals of financial statements.
- Getting a grip on financial terminology.
- How to use simple bookkeeping systems to keep your data organized.
- How to develop a cash flow forecast.
- The importance of cash flow management and how to improve cash flow in your business.
- How to analyse the income statement and balance sheet.
- How to cost and price your products and services profitably.
- How to calculate your annual break-even and increase your profit margins.
- Understanding the importance of budgets.
- Business structure and legal requirements
Meet your trainer Andrew Patricio
Andrew Patricio is the founder and owner of Bizlaunch, a company that trains, advises and mentors entrepreneurs. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies to improve their brand presence with thousands of small business owners and as an internationally recognized small business expert, he has trained entrepreneurs in Canada, Russia, Latvia, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Korea, Holland, Namibia, Belgium, USA, Barbados, the Caribbean and South Africa . Andrew understands entrepreneurs because he is an entrepreneur, having started several businesses of his own and has authored two books on small business.
We hope to see you there!